[RC] Late Start at Rides- Donna - Vchorsegal

I like to start a few minutes late hiking out with my horse. It's less exciting to run with your "Mommy" leading you for a lot of horses. Most "Mommies" certainly can't keep up with an Arab, at least not for very long !  When I hear horses coming up behind us I make a gentle circle or 2, so the horse can keep moving and doesn't feel as restrained. After a few rides they catch on.  It's annoying, but now I have a horse that can stand at the start and watch 40 riders "warming up" with a heart rate of 36.  I still hike out for just a few minutes to this very day with a 3,000 Mile horse.  Good Luck !  - Heidi Helly

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make dinner for $10 or less.