Re: [RC] The boy who cried wolf - k s swigart - Sandy Adams

this is a VERY important comment, Carla - and one that should not be easily passed up - that, simply because you RIBBON your horse's TAIL does NOT absolve you of the OBLIGATION to keep your horse's dangerous derriere away from other horses as best you can. NOT paying attention to your horse is NEVER acceptable - but even less so if you consider your horse to be a kicker.

Just as an aside, to ride such a horse - a kicker, biter, whatever - requires a lot of attention to be paid to not only one's own bad mannered horse but also to horses around you that are not bad mannered. I don't really feel that it is worth it - but that is just MHO. In the end, to all who have kickers, wheelers, biters, goof balls, and especially out of control horses, stay away from those of us who are just enjoying the event.