Re: [RC] The boy who cried wolf - k s swigart - Carla Richardson

Any horse can kick.? That's my experience.
?
Occasionally, I've observed incredibly bad horsemanship at some vet?holds,?standing in lines,?including my horse almost getting kicked by a mare whose owner had put a red ribbon in her tail, but then was not paying the slightest attention to her and letting her back into other horses (including mine), backing her ears and shaking her head.? Thankfully no one was hurt.? I asked the rider, "Does your mare kick, isn't that why she has the ribbon in her tail?? Could you please not let her back into my horse?"? I asked nicely (I really did!), but she gave me a dirty look and moved her mare away.? <G>? But, at least my horse didn't get kicked.
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado

?