Re: [RC] What's wrong with square one - Carla Richardson

Thanks, Marlene, I know that no one can take away how I feel, that's the only thing that really matters.
?
Yes, my first goal was to finish a 25 mile LD.? And back then, THAT was really hard for me.? Then I tried a 50 and I thought, ok, I can do this!
?
As so many others have said, what got me started on this whole endurance quest (and it IS a quest) was reading about the Western States Endurance Trail Ride.... and so I feel if I do ride it this year and complete it, I will have really done something.
?
My true goal, though, is to be one of the Decade Team riders, and also to be a Gold XP Rider.?
?
Carla Richardson
Colorado