[RC] For Dr. Q - Amber Roberts

A friend of mine would like to ask you a question that relates to this subject below.  Would you please email me privately?

Amber

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 1:10 PM
Subject: [RC] Knee pain

Many years ago I was on the verge of giving up e-riding, as the only thing I could NOT do was post the trot. My knee pain was so extreme it would make me nauseous, and bring me to tears. It was shortly after a particularly looooong 50 that I had my first Chiro visit ever. My pelvis was out of whack, after the visit NO more pain at the trot! When I would start to hurt, sure enough it was Chiro time again. After a few treatments the knee pain has been the last of my worries.

Just a knee history that Chiro care made the difference for.

Skyla