[RC] New experience - Far Rider

I am visiting my daughter and her family at Ft Hood, Tx. My daughter helps an eventer condition her horses. The woman that owns the horses is going to let me ride one of her "high dollar" horses! This will be a treat for me. This horse is actually an average size quarter horse but it does all that fancy riding and jumping beautifully. I hope that I don't wreck the darn thing with my lack of horsemanship but when asked if that would be an issue the woman said it wouldn't be a problem. I'm psyched! Can't wait.

Ed