RE: [RC] Knee pain helped by massage - SHEILA A WALSH

Bruce,

I had a deep tissue massage therapist work on my ilio-sacral muscles, as diagnosed by my chiropractor, and that helped my knee pain tremendously.  That and stretching.  Now I go to her on a regular basis and I can ride for hours on end without better living through chemistry.

Sheila