Re: [RC] shavings in trailer - Melinda Faubel

Fortunately, living in California it is a quite dry environment.? The only moisture present is that introduced by manure and pee....which is why I use shavings!? to try and mitigate this as much as possible.? That being said, I really wish I could get those mats out by myself, but it's just not going to happen (actually I can get them out - it's the putting them back in that's the problem!).? I do lift up the edges and check the boards underneath frequently.
?
Melinda