[RC] Hornswaggle Hill (NE) 5/9/09 -- Benefit Ride for Kathy Calanni - Patti Stedman

Hey everyone.

Helen Lynn is managing her annual Hornswaggle Hill Endurance (25/50) Ride, both ECTRA and AERC-sanctioned, at Allegany State Park (SWNY, in Salamanca), on May 9th.

This year's ride is going to be extra-special, because it will be a benefit ride for our friend, Kathy Calanni, a local endurance and CTR rider, and Ride Manager, and overall good egg, who is fighting cancer.

Our plan is to have a 50/50 Raffle at the ride (so bring some extra bucks if you can scrape them up), and also to have a Silent Auction of donated items (if you're a vendor, and you'd like to donate, we'd be ever-so-grateful!) -- so you could walk away with some neat goodies, some horsey, some not, for a great cause.  If you have something you'd like to donate, or you think you can sell some 50/50 tickets before the ride, please get in touch with me at procompsvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or with Helen, at hlynn@xxxxxxxxxx with the details.

Other ideas, by all means, let us know.

Very much looking forward to seeing all of you there!

--Patti Stedman

Patti Ann Stedman, CHMM
Proactive Compliance Services Inc.
"A Common Sense Approach to Health, Safety and Environmental Training and Compliance"
716 560 8297