[RC] Rides of March - TRKDOCTR

Just wanted to let everyone know that this ride filled to capacity last Friday, the 6th.  We have had a few cancels and I have fit in everyone possible and still have a wait list of 10-15 entries.  Will call those on the top of the list ASAP if we get more cancels.  Please call me at 775 972 3635 or email me privately if you need confirmation of making the "cut".  The weather is calling for high 50s & low 60's for next week so it ought to be a awesome ride.
Thank you for all your support!!!!!!
Jodi Harms/Ride Management & Secretary