[RC] Rides of March - TRKDOCTR

This ride filled last Friday and I have quite a few entries that did not make it in time  I will do my best to contact those of you & see if you want to go on a wait list.  We have had a few cancellations and filled those spots, so if you have any question regarding the cut-off, please do call me @ 775-972-3635, or please Email me at trkdoctr.com so as not to clog up ridecamp.  I will be making phone calls and Emails to those of you that I need to notify, especially if you want on the wait list.
Thank you,
Jodi Hams/ Rides of March