Re: [RC] FITS - John Teeter

On Mar 10, 2009, at 4:05 PM, Lynne Glazer wrote:

just go ride your horse. For the fun of it.

A nice entree for the Very Virtual March Maddness ride!!

62 riders - 1850+ miles ridden over the first 10 days of March -- 21 days left before we know who is Very Virtually March's Maddest Endurance Rider!!!

http://www.endurance.net/VVMarchMaddness/

johnt

VVMM Quote of the Day:

Marrirose Six (145.45 Miles): " .... Started with temp at 7 degrees F warmed up to 12 degrees F by the time I was done. Wind chills below zero. But, with enough layers, hand/toe warmers, goggles, fur bomber hat & neck fuzzy, I stayed toasty warm throughout the ride. ..."

TIFF image