Re: [RC] [RC] VV March Madness - John Teeter

yep, the whole 31 days of march! it's madDness!!

jt

On Mar 1, 2008, at 12:12 PM, Marirose Six wrote:

So, is the VVmm all of March?

On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 10:55 AM, John Teeter <johnt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Kevin,?

I think I have you, rusty, and bill regisered. It is still a bit of a manual process.?

For all who wish to enter in the VVMarchMaddness ride, you can:

1) sign in to http://www.my-endurance.net and join the VVMarchMaddness group
2) send me a piece of email saying you want to enter
3) wait for me to make your vet card (and send you an invitation to the card) on Google Docs

and RIDE -- note that this is a staggered start (last night at midnight) and a staggered registration (when I get it done for you).?

Miles you ride today count - we just have to get you set up to log them.

jt

?

--
Marirose