Re: [RC] VV March Madness - John Teeter

Kevin,?

I think I have you, rusty, and bill regisered. It is still a bit of a manual process.?

For all who wish to enter in the VVMarchMaddness ride, you can:

1) sign in to http://www.my-endurance.net and join the VVMarchMaddness group
2) send me a piece of email saying you want to enter
3) wait for me to make your vet card (and send you an invitation to the card) on Google Docs

and RIDE -- note that this is a staggered start (last night at midnight) and a staggered registration (when I get it done for you).?

Miles you ride today count - we just have to get you set up to log them.

jt