[RC] VVDoItAgain Results - John Teeter

The final results of last weekends VVDoItAgain ride are now in. The complete results are at:

The first 3 finishers for this 2 day week-end of riding again are:

1 Marirose Six 35.54 8:39:00 0 0:05:00
2 Angie McGhee 31.8 8:08:00 3.8 0:00:00
3 Tom Noll 23.4 6:45:00 1.73 0:09:00
3 Beth Bivens ? ??23.4 6:41:00 3.5 0:09:00

Mariose Six is the winner of the large Virtual Rock for first place, having "done it again" more than anyone else in the ride! All other competitors will receive a regular virtual rock for their successful participation in the ride!?

The ride had 17 starters and 12 finishers. We don't yet have reason codes for the non-completers, but I'm guessing it's a technological hurdle which we will need to address.

Stay tuned for the NEXT event on the VVRides Schedule, the upcoming:

?? Very Virtual March?Madness?(VVmm) ride!!

johnt