Re: [RC] FEI endurance task force - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

What was on the questionnaire? I get very frustrated with the barrage of
questionnaires we are hit with in the school system. They never give you the
chance to simply voice your opinion. They ask very carefully formulated
questions that you rate 1 thru 5 on good or bad or whatever. Very easy to
tabulate on a computer but nothing gets communicated. I get the distinct
impression that they don't want to hear what we have to say, but they do want
say that they asked. They seem to simply ask the questions that will reinforce
what they want to hear, thus I refuse to answer them or write all in the
margins which I'm sure makes them get thrown out. :-)

Angie

Enter for Your Chance to WIN
TotalBeauty.com is giving away a trip to NYC plus lots of beauty produ
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/JKFkuJi7I77jAnDKARw6FWFv0KriDjROnI1e7C3O1lgIKohlyFm3HI/

--- Begin Message ---
Title: FEI endurance task force

160km in 5 stages
no drastic changes
metabolic parameters revisited
dedicated trotting lane for horses needing a re-trotting
very few answers from riders to the FEI questionnaire
that's what we can expect from the revolution
anyway, it is very sad that no riders were making part of the task force, only vets, officials and chefs d'equipe

leonard www.endurance-belgium.com

FEI Endurance Task Force Meets in Final

FEI Press News. 2/25/08The FEI Task Force Chairmen met for four days,
from 21 to 24 February, to agree on the final recommendations for the
new FEI Endurance Rules for 2009 and onwards.Far reaching changes are
recommended by the Task Force that has consulted widely with all those
involved in the discipline over the last year following their creation
immediately after the FEI World Endurance Forum held in Paris, February
2007.FEI Technical Committee members will now have an opportunity to
review the Task Force proposals ahead of their annual meeting scheduled
for early April in Switzerland. At this meeting the Committee will add
their own comments and input to the proposed new format. The detailed
proposals from the Task Force, together with the full input of the
Technical Committee, will then be circulated to all FEI Federations.
Full details will also be published on the FEI Web site at that
time.Feedback from National Federations will then be requested and such
feedback, where appropriate, will be incorporated into the final
proposed FEI Endurance Rules for 2009. This final proposal will then be
circulated to all FEI NFs for last review.Formal approval of the new
rules will be carried out at the FEI General Assembly in Argentina in
November and, if so approved, will come into force in January 2009.The
Task Force meeting, to which all Divisional Chairs from around the
world attended, was kindly hosted and supported by the Dubai Equestrian
Club. Additionally the ongoing work of the Task force over the last
twelve months has been supported by The Royal Jordanian Equestrian
Federation.One of the Task Force Chairmen commented =E2=80=98This truly is =
the
very best and most full playing field attempt to update our rules since
this all started=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6=E2=80=A6.. I am left feeling very proud =
of work like
this=E2=80=99.The FEI would like to express it's gratitude to all of those =
who
have contributed to the process so far and have given so much of their
time and effort to this review. The review is an opportunity for those
directly involved with the discipline to create a sound foundation upon
which FEI Endurance can continue to grow in the years to come.

--- End Message ---