From: mspooh17@xxxxxxx
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] OT/need help finding web page
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:51:50 -0800

Hi all, this is very very off topic but being the computer dummy I am I am in need of some help to find a website or company that I can get some value prices for some vintage records we have and want to sell.

They are old 78 rpm (remember those?) LP's with many dating back to around l906. They are in good condition.

One is Judy Garland, her original "over the rainbow" song.

Fats Waller, Cotton Club etc.

Anyway, we can only find places that know the value of records around the l950's. These are much older.

Any great computer guru's out there that can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

happy trails,

kathie

ps..hope this post was okay John...:)