Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:15:12 -0800
From: trailyaya@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] Panel users at rides
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you use panels at rides, I'm interested in hearing about your set-up and also your opinion of using Priefert panels for horse containment at rides.

We now have a 3-horse slant that is about 25' long and offers enough solid wall on the passenger side that brackets can be welded to hold panels.

Our round pen is 90' and is composed of 12' Priefert panels.  I'm thinking I can dissemble some panels for ride weekends and place them on the side of the trailer.  We haul at least two horses, so this would mean seven panels -- which seems like a lot of weight to be whizzing down the highway with.

Would sure like to save $$ to achieve a panel set-up but am thinking that this might not be practical.  Feedback from panel users welcome!

Beth in Texas