[RC] VVDoItAgain Ride - Closing Gate - John Teeter

Well, the ridecamp is all packed up and the finish line gone. The VVDoItAgain has come and gone. Like most rides, it's a memory for the riders and all the horses will just think it was another week-end. no big deal.

BUT, I can't announce the winners yet as we are still awaiting data from some of the contestants. Something about wanting to do data entry from work today. So we'll hold off on the prize giving ceremony.?

In the mean time, note that the winner of the?HE Sheikh Maktoum bin Hamdan Al Maktoum Endurance Challenge in Dubai,?ousef Ahmed Al Bloushi , took home a brand new?Nissan?Pathfinder and a large percentage of the AD550,000 purse....

Dream on all you Very Virtual Endurance Riders ... :)

jt
(p.s. the current version of the VVRides vet cards can be viewed by all (I think) at: