[RC] Convention - Marinera

Come on, guys.   I don’t think we should try to sabotage this convention with innuendo about some nefarious scheme the AERC has regarding room rates just one week before we are due to meet.  Our unpaid, overworked officers,  directors and committee members deserve your support in Reno next week as do the volunteers who will be helping a very dedicated office staff. After the Convention is the time to discuss the hotel reservation policy.   Julie

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)