Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.5756 Aussies - OT - Horseraser

I have two border collies (brother and sister) and one Aussie. The border collies have chewed up the inside of our car (when we left them for an hour), learned to unravel our Berber carpet for fun. One is a herder and herds our cats. The other one is a somersaulting fool.
On the other hand have raised/bred Aussie's for 15 years and I know that certain AS bloodlines (Hanging Tree have been bred to borders) are very "hot" or need a job 24/7. The Hartnagle line is an awesome all around companion/herding bloodline that will always be my favorite. Hopefully this will help
Micki