RE: [RC] Teaching a horse to bow - Susan Cushing

I taught one of my arab's to bow by having her follow a carrot pulled from between her front legs.  I slowly brought it down and she followed with her head until she was bowing.  She leaned it so well she used to beg by bowing.  Kind of funny to watch people who did not know what she was doing.  I don't think this would get you onto your horse's back though.

Susan Cushing