[RC] Teaching a horse to bow - Amy Cieri

Hi All,
Anyone know a fairly simple way to teach a horse to bow? I have a progressive disability and I can't mount from the ground anymore so I'd like to teach my mare to bow both left and right side so I can get on if there are no natural things to step up on.
It's quite embarrassing to have my friend up my rear when I can't get on.
Thanks much!
Amy

There are times when you can trust a horse, times when you can't, and times when you have to. ~Anonymous

 Dala Horse

 Please call in advance if you have a specific request, 610-495-6111
See you at The Mary Lutz Memorial Ride in Beautiful New Jersey.