Re: [RC] Ride Entry Fees - Trailrite

    I know that it might sound strange, but if riders are entering this ride with the information available to you in advance then what is the problem?  Once everyone is all cramped into this ride it causes problems with riders wanting to leave before the end of the weekend.  That would cause trouble with others having to pick up their camp so someone moves to get out.  With a horse that might have a problem and needs to leave for a clinic it is understandable, but if your out of a horse for lamness or your tired then, your there to camp and relax for the rest of weekend.  It is so plainly stated in the entry that way.  Some rides have to have special needs and this is one of them.  The camping area is very tight with bushes and trees so rigs are there to stay for the weekends event.

Tammy Robinson (16,000 AERC miles)
Trail-Rite Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390