[RC] Alternative to Platinum Performance - Lori Bertolucci

Hi all.
I was wondering if anyone has an alternative suppliment to Platinum Performance?
I have been suspecting that it was causing brain failure :) in my gelding, and am now certain of it. He looks and performs great on it, but acts like an idiot. I thought it could be causing the problem last year, and cut him back on how much he was getting, to just one scoop a day, but still saw the brain failure.
I didn't start him on it right away this year, after being away from riding all last summer. I did start him back on bp, a little whole oats, and Empower. No brain failure there, and in fact was quite an easy ride. Then got him going on the Platinum. He has been on it now for about 2 weeks and is fighting me hard to go and is getting real competitive.
I had to have elbow surgery last year,and can't deal with him pulling on me like he does.
I suppose I could go with a stronger bit, but really don't want to do that.

Thanks for any input.

Lori