[RC] Help with horse - Patti

> My daughter's horse is having a problem swallowing water.  It does
> not regurgitate, or have anything coming out of it's nose, it
> simply trys to drink the water and it comes back out of it's
> mouth.  She said it doesn't seem to be going down the throat at
> all, but she isn't sure.

This horse needs to be seen by a vet asap before it gets into trouble.
There are several infections that can cause difficulty swallowing, including salmonella, botulism rabies and more, and other neurological conditions.
Waiting is unlikely to make any of these go away and could delay getting the right treatment.

Patti K
Vail AZ