Re: [RC] WEG 2010 / AERC / FEI - Sisu West Ranch

"...a discounted membership in USEF that would be included in our AERC dues..."

Are you proposing that I, and all of the other AERC members, who do not agree with the FEI and USEF, and who have exactly zero (that is none, no, never, under no circomstances, not in our lifetime) interest in participating in international competition or any USEF horse sport, be forced to join the USEF?

If that were to happen I would vote against this by not joining the AERC.  If I still wanted to participate in AERC rides I would pay the then current "day membership" fee.  If membership in the USEF or any similar body were to be required for participation in amateur endurance riding in the USA, I would not participate.  There is always CTR, wilderness packing, and just plain self directed trail riding.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875