RE: [RC] Washing Sheepskin - Diana Peterson

Hi

I have sheepskins all over my living room on my couch and in front of the fireplace...and off course on my saddles.
I use Leather Therapy detergent and rinse. They come out of the washmachine like new. and the leather stays nice and soft.
http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass.aspx?productclassid=1065&cmPreserveSource=true&cmPreserveCategory=true

Diana :-)

My God shall supply all my needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus
Phil 4:19
~~____(\
  .../< >\