Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] different sports? They are if you decide that they are. Long - John Teeter

On Feb 14, 2008, at 12:19 PM, Maryanne Gabbani wrote:
... Look at what the FEI has done to the rules of endurance?racing. ...

On this particular point, I think we should expect to see some rather drastic changes pop forth from the FEI reguarding FEI Endurance rules over the next 4 months. I have no idea WHAT the changes will be, as they are not saying and, as far as I know, no National Federations have been informed as to the specifics of the upcoming proposals. I've a bad feeling that the NF comment period will be?pro-forma?only and that the die is already cast for the next generation of FEI Endurance.

If ANYONE know about the details of the upcoming Endurance Rules proposals it would be nice for them to speak up:)

jt