Re: [RC] Distance racing? - Beth Walker

Really good point, and one which can be reflected in the rules. ?The points that Maryanne brought up about various goals and point of view are all true, but would be hard to incorporate in the body of rules governing the sport.

Yes -- FEI has different rules than AERC, but (just guessing, as I have never read them), I don't think the differences would serve to define a different sport, as in racing vs riding.