Re: [RC] Distance racing? - John Teeter

On Feb 13, 2008, at 10:24 PM, Sbolinge@xxxxxxx wrote:

The main difference I see is the purse involved.? A ride that offers huge prizes is a completely different animal?than a ride that offers buckets for awards.?Large purse rides should be labeled distance racing instead of endurance riding.?

I think the above is quite true. The prize money greatly impacts the approach people take to the event (IMO2).

jt