[RC] Trace Tribute 04/05/08 (SE) - Angie Fura

Our ride flyer and web site are now available!  Please visit www.tracetribute.com to get details on the 2008 ride.   This year we're offering Cavalry in all divisions and a 75 mile ride.  Deposits are not required but we would like everyone to preenter so we can correctly estimate the amount of Port-o-lets and t-shirts.  We're also very pleased to announce that Genie Stewart-Spears will be our ride photographer.

Come ride beautiful Tennessee!

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 30/50/75

www.tracetribute.com