[RC] Saddle search again - Angie Fura

Hi everyone - unfortunately for me, I'm on the hunt for another saddle for my back-up horse who has a very wide back and big shoulders.  I would like some suggestions on what types of saddles I should look into.  I've already tried a few off-the-shelf saddles that have worked for other wide horses (OF Cutback, Wintec Isabell, Desoto, Sportsaddle).  When those didn't work out, I invested in a custom made Synergist for him.  It didn't fit him well, but as luck would have it, it was a perfect match for my primary horse.  I can't afford another custom made saddle so I'm looking into cheaper options.

My ideal saddle doesn't have to have a tree, but it must have at least a medium twist and a low rise (not sure if this is the correct term for the area that connects the pommel to the seat).  It would cost <$1500 so I don't have to sell a kidney to buy it.  It also must have stirrups that allow a centered seat and don't have a lot of "swing" to them.  It would be very nice if I could have a demo.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  If I can't find a saddle to fit the horse, I might sell the horse and look for another that fits the saddle!

Angie Fura
Trace Tribute 25/55/75

www.tracetribute.com