[RC] saddle search again - Tx Trigger

Angie, find a Specialized to try. My hubby needs a narrow twist, and found my International with the trail seat to feel OK. The stirrups can be adjusted to a forward, middle, or back position. Many options available in the different models.  Mine fits my wide Arab well.  We started a yahoo group, and feel free to drop in, read the archives, and join and ask questions if you want. Maybe someone on there, has one near you, that you could take for a test ride. Otherwise, they do offer a demo program.  I am very pleased with mine. Has me in one of the most balanced riding position in a long time, and it is not to tough to learn to adjust the fitting pads yourself, to get that fit for your horses shape.

Jonni in TX