Re: [RC] King Arthur and Black Stallion--Correction! - Linda Marins

Oops.  I now think that I am totally wrong and that your
hostess is somebody else, some other member of the
extended Maktoum family.  Who is she?  Shaikh Mohammed's
neice?  Her full name is given as "Shaikha Madiya
Hasher Mana Al Maktoum."  Who is "Hasher"?
Who is "Mana"?

Puzzled,

Linda Marins