Re: [RC] King Arthur and Black Stallion - John Teeter

as a side note: we just watched the "Young Black Stallion" with Shka Madiya and Grace two nights ago (doesn't that prove there was a black stallion - like the movie Hildago proved ...) but anyway, we're all saying we should put on a ride where the movie was made. then it started looking?familiar?... Filmed near Walvisbay:

there IS and endurance community there:) small world... (and nice country)

jt