From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lori Bertolucci
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 9:15 AM
To: Karen Sullivan; ridecamp
Subject: Re: [RC] Fwd: [RC] Empower and XTN

Karen,
I agree with you that there are cheaper ways to put on weight, but I found that the Empower was great if you also want to add suppliments along with your feed. I had tried ricebran in the past, but found that the bugs liked it as much as the horses did.
And if you live in hot climes, the corn oil can go rancid very quickly, unless you keep it indoors. For me, convenience is key to feeding suppliments on a regular schedule. If I have to go to the house to fetch the corn oil everytime I think to feed, then it won't always get used.
I am not certain the cost of Empower right now, but it was about $28.00 for 25 pounds. The thing is, you don't feed that much of it to get good results.
I did try the XNT once, but if I remember correctly, it had a molassas mix, that again, turns sour in the heat...and I think it may be redundunt, as it comtains some of the same ingredients as Empower...if I remember correctly...

Lori

Checked by AVG Free Edition.