Re: [RC] Reno ridecamp breakfast - Chris A

remind me what day this is paddi

CTH <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It is time to get a final count for the ridecamp breakfast.
Please email me with the subject line
RIDECAMP BREAKFAST
if you plan on coming.
I have a list started.
I will call the legacy and find a spot for us when I have a head count.
It is always fun to meet the faces behind the emails
Everyone one is welcome the more the merrier

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is. - Albert Einstein, physicist

Chris Anton
Skype: Chris A