[RC] Blood test levels - Opal Perry

OK folks.. I got my horse's blood tests back (actually have had the results for awhile.. just haven't had time to post them here).  Was hoping someone can point out to me where we might need to "bump" him as far as selenium/vitamin e levels..

Vitamin E, Serum is 2.75 ug/mL

Selenium, Serum is 182 H ng/mL

Here is the letter I received along with it:

"Comments:
    Selenium interpretation:  This value is above adequate.  Animals with values in his range are receiving more selenium than necessary.  There is no concern for toxicity, but intake or administration of selenium supplements should be reduced.

Vitamin E interpretation:  This value is adequate.  Animals with values in the adequate range are not expected to make a clinical response to additional vitamin E supplementation.

Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health
Michigan State University

Craig F. Server, DVM, MS
Veterinary Diagnostician
Pathology Section"

Now, at the time this testing was being done my gelding was getting the same grain as my preggie mare (Platform Mare & Foal made by Farnam).  That feed lists Selenium as 0.60 ppm on the label.. Since then he is back on regular grain rations, with good quality grass hay. The grain he receives now is 0.30 ppm.  So what (if any) Selenium supplementation should be given this horse?  I have done several CTR's with him, and 2 slow 50's.  This year he is 9 years old and I want to start taking him faster, and just want to be sure I cover all the bases with this horse.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Opal