Re: [RC] [RC] Pounds of Hay - Beth Walker

I'll let the vets give the references, but for a totally layman rule of thumb -- if the ribs are showing, they aren't getting enough grub... ?( and if they are all being fed together, the ones on the bottom of the pecking order probably aren't, even if the ones on top look good. ) ? Sigh.