[RC] drugs allowed and withdrawal times - Chrystal Woodhouse

Hi :-) so I am reeeaaally trying to read and understand the drug policy :-) as I have found a fabulous new product which is going to do everything I want in one supplement and even better it is in chunks ( the powders don't work very well as my very picky mare doesn't eat beet pulp regularly) it has all vitamins, biotin ,glc etc.. that I want however also has msm and yucca, so what I understand is that msm is o.k. as long as it is not given in mega doses. What about yucca?? And if is not o.k. does anyone know where I can find the withdrawal time for it?? It is not listed under the AERC policy and I cannot find it when I did a search on the internet.

THANKS!
Chrystal :-)