[RC] blanket question - Nancy

My mare, Jazzi seems to run a bit hotter than my other horses.  She has been sweating under her mid weight blanket at rides.   This is even when the temperature is in the 30’s.  Her polar fleece cooler is not enough to keep her warm. In the past Jazzi has been cold to the touch and has shivered in just the cooler.  So do I buy a sheet and put it over the cooler?  Buy a second cooler and stack them?

What do you do when you travel after a ride if the temperatures are below 50?  Yesterday we trailered home in the evening after the Bar H ride (see separate post for that story).  Jazzi was damp from the ride and the cooler was not warm enough.  However she was sweaty at the end of the 1.5 hour trailer ride even with one window dropped down.  Any suggestions appreciated.

I am very happy we came home last night as we are really getting a lot of rain this morning.  Thank you for your help! Nancy Reed