Re: [RC] Feeding for Less - jorudo

Oh, my, Patty. You just DIDN'T make my day.

--- On Tue, 12/16/08, patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: patty peck <ebeyslew@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC] Feeding for Less
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 2:53 PM

I just bought a 1500# wrapped round bale for $50.  The hay is fresh, dry grass and smells wonderful.  That works out to be pretty cheap feed.  I don't have a tractor,  they loaded it in the back of my truck,  told me to pick where I wanted it, put the truck in reverse and slam on the brakes and it will roll right out of the bed of the trucked.  It worked just great.

Patty Peck