[RC] New Square Peg Blog - Joell Dunlap

http://www.squarepegfoundation.org/blog/

We are going to pepper this blog with stories of horses, the kids they touch, about the nature of real learning and reflections about what education is and isn't. You will meet people who have graced the ranch with their presence and left us all wiser and richer. We are going to publish the artwork and poems and essays that come from the hearts of the students and volunteers of the ranch.

--
Joell Dunlap
Executive Director