Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 8:47 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Non-Competitive Rides

But is it still "Endurance"?

Or an organized trail ride?
----- Original Message -----
From: tom noll
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2008 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Non-Competitive Rides

Dot, et al:

The AERC Board of Directors discussed finish-only and miles-only rides at the mid-year meeting in Louisville.  Right now there is no specific policy.  At the present, I think that it will be handled on a case-by-case basis and any ride seeking to record finish and AERC miles-only under special circumstances such as a trail closure to competitive events would likely require special sanctioning by the AERC Board of Directors.  Thus far, no one has asked for the special sanctioning.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho