Re: [RC] Less riding = more reading! - Elizabeth Walker

What?  You have a usable arena?  The only thing ours is good for is a mud bath!

On Dec 18, 2008, at 10:55 AM, Terry Banister wrote:

and catching up on Ground Work. I just read through this book (only 183 pages, with pictures) twice. Now I am going to take my horse to the arena tonight for a few minutes to work it out.