[RC] Less riding = more reading! - Terry Banister

and catching up on Ground Work. I just read through this book (only 183 pages, with pictures) twice. Now I am going to take my horse to the arena tonight for a few minutes to work it out.

"Ten Golden Rules of Horse Training," Universal Laws for all Training levels and Riding Styles, by Bruce Nock, PhD, Half Halt Press, Inc. 2004.
The jacket says He holds both Master and PhD in Psychobiology from Bucknell Univ. and The Institute of Animal Behavior, Rutgers Univ. He holds tenured positions n the Dept. of Psychiatry and Anatomy and Neurobiology @ Wash. School of Medicine in St. Louis, MO. His special focus is in the link between brain and behaviour, and he is an avid rider and trainer.

The 10 Rules don't say anything new, but they put all the nebulous information I have gathered over the years into a concise, step by step concept. It gave me a few "Ah ha!" reactions.
I would list the 10 Rules, but no part of this book may be reproduced in any way without permission in writing from the publisher.

Terry
"May the Horse be with you"

You live life online. So we put Windows on the web. Learn more about Windows Live