[RC] New Topic - Our Crazy Common Bond - Kitley, Carrie E Civ USAF AFSPC 30 MDSS/SGSLF

I see RC as a place to commiserate and learn from each other.  It is a
place to share our love and expertise regarding one animal, the horse.
While we all have differences of opinions on the various aspects of
horse ownership, why not focus on the common bond we all share.  We are
ALL looney tunes about our horses and everything that goes along with
owning them.  Let's start a new thread on that rather than the
negativities which bring some of us around to lambasting each other for
those differences.  Let's focus on the similarities!
We all know how each other feels about our horses, the work it requires,
the pain, the fear, and the ultimate joy that horse ownership brings to
our lives.  One of the joys has been getting to know so many people in
the horse community, via person to person, or on forums such as this and
I have noticed that horse people are some of most helpful, generous and
kind people I've ever met.  I for one, would love to hear some
experiences from you all about an instance where a fellow horse lover
helped you, out of the sheer goodness of their heart, born of this
camaraderie.  I'm sure everyone has some great stories.  :)  Whadya say?
=)

Carrie Kitley