[RC] Desperate Times for Horse Owners and for Horses - Merri Melde

And here's a problem to add to that same equation: the 33,000+ 'wild' BLM horses that have been rounded up and are held in holding pens across the west. (Not counting the 30,000 in the wild). I wrote a little about it in

To Be (Wild) Or Not To Be

 though by no means did I exhaust the subject.

What to do with all of them, especially now in this economy, where government budgets have already been tight?

--
www.endurance.net/merri
www.TheEquestrianVagabond.com