Re: [RC] Desperate Times for Horse Owners and for Horses - Lynne Glazer

Well, Madelein Pickens is going to buy a million acres and rescue them all!

You must've missed the memo.  We'll see if she is successful beyond the initial stage of acquisition, management is still going to be tough, day to day.  Like keeping them from making MORE mustangs.

Lynne